Velcome

Hey peoples!! This is my sunny blog. Enjoy reading about my weird everyday life and pictures!!!!! Ciao!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Puppy, Summer and Student Councils

Hey peoples!!! So I haven't written since May, and TONS has happened since then. So this summer, I went sailing for 9 days with a bunch of middle schoolers. Yeah that was gross. No showers. I also went to Pittsburgh and fell in looooooove Pittsburgh (which I was already in love with) and with OGC and now if I don't go to high school there, I will cry and go into depression and have a nervous breakdown. I'm only exaggerating slightly. And, most importantly, this summer... wait for it... I GOT A PUPPY!!!!!!!!!! Yes! Finally! His name is Schooner. He is now 5 months old, and adorable. He is a chocolate lab, 45 pounds, and the sweetest thing EVER. I love him lots. I'll post pics. School started, and I can't believe it's my last year already. When we moved, I was only in second grade. 6 years went by super fast. And this year we have a student council! I'm running for Public Relations Rep, and I'm pretty excited. Even though I think I'm the only one running for it... I'm not sure. Either way, I'm pretty psyched. It's gonna be a busy year. Looking at high schools, student council, homework, training our puppy, and whatever else happens. I'm pretty excited though. And we are having an Indian Summer. So for like, 3 or 4 days, it had been freezing cold, and we had had two frosts. But it had been getting cold for a long time. Then, today I wake up and it is almost 70 degrees! And tomorrow it is supposed to be 80! What is up with this? Its utterly ridiculous! What's with the heat? Siiiigh. Oh well. That's all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment