Velcome

Hey peoples!! This is my sunny blog. Enjoy reading about my weird everyday life and pictures!!!!! Ciao!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Puppies, Weekends and Yummy Food

Hey yalls! Sorry I was gone for so long, but I was on a field trip and obviously I didn't have my laptop. If I did I would have blogged. Probably. We were gone for 5 days, doing fun stuff. Soooo, I've spent all day reading and looking at puppies. I'm reading a book that I won't bore people with. You're welcome. The puppies are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're only 11 days old, but I've fallen in loooove with them. And now I need one. Really bad. I really do love the weekends. I get to sleep and waste time doing nothing. Doesn't that sound fun? It is. Sometimes. But, I have ice cream, cookies and BANANAS!!!!!!! So I'm good to go. Yum. Are you jealous now? You should be. Hehe. School gets out in like, 5 weeks and I'm so excited!!!!!!!! SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means swimming, sailing with friends, (yay) camp, choir camp, and other funness. Yup. I'm going on and on about stuff that no one needs or wants to know. So I'm gonna go now because this was the most random post ever. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment