Velcome

Hey peoples!! This is my sunny blog. Enjoy reading about my weird everyday life and pictures!!!!! Ciao!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sunny Days, Gardens, and Bubbles

Hey peoples!! It's so sunny!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!! And nice and warm so we're not baking to death. YAY!!!!!!! So since it was so sunny and warm we started working in our school garden today! We weeded, turned the compost (yuck), planted our grape vine, and got the garden cleaned up for planting next week if the weather's good. It looks so much better now!!!!!! And at recess we were blowing bubbles. Because bubbles are AWESOME!!!!!!! Admit it. Everyone loves bubbles. Even grumpy people. They're like rubber duckies. They always make people smile! Except then I was sad, because I couldn't find my awesome giant scented bubbles. But it's okay, because I will look for them. And hopefully find them. So yay spring!!!!!!! In case you're wondering, I add the random words in yellow becase, a) I'm random, b) they make the posts look happy, and c) they make the words look cool, and d) because I'm random. Yes I said I'm random twice. Guess why. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment