Velcome

Hey peoples!! This is my sunny blog. Enjoy reading about my weird everyday life and pictures!!!!! Ciao!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Allergies, Shopping and Cookie Monster

Hey everybody!!! I'm back. Eating grapes. Anyhoo, so it's spring, which means... wait for it... ALLERGIES!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup. I have allergies. I'm sorry, trees, for using so many tissues. But, moving on, I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!! And I'm super happy, because I went shopping yesterday. And I get to go again on Saturday. Yes I am bragging. Shopping is FUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!! Anyhoo, we can move on now that I've bragged a lot. So when I was shopping, I got the most awesome shirt ever. A Cookie Monster shirt. Cookie Monster RULES!!!!! And the people who changed him to Veggie Monster can get over themselves. Cookie Monster will always be Cookie Monster. Veggies will never be as cool as cookies. They just won't. It's one of those unchangeable facts of life. Anyvays, happy spring to all you, and for those of us who have allergies, we'll suffer through it. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment