Velcome

Hey peoples!! This is my sunny blog. Enjoy reading about my weird everyday life and pictures!!!!! Ciao!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Break, Pittsburgh and Puppies

Hey yalls!!! I'm baaaaack! No I am not a sheep, I just felt the urge to write the letter A a million times. Because I'm special. Anyhoo, moving on... It's finally April Break! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! So we're in Pittsburgh... which is awesoooome. I loooove it. I also love break, because break means SLEEEEEEP!!!!! And I'm lazy so sleep is amazing for me. So are puppies. Especially labs. Black labs are the cutest things on earth. Besides me. I'm so modest right? I can't wait for summer. Even though I don't like summer because it is so freaking hot, I get to do fun stuff. Like sailing. And camp. And music. And family coming. Yup. It's pretty awesome. And choir starts next week. I'm pretty psyched. Did I spell that right? I don't know. Anyhoos, I'm realllllllyyyyyyy hyyyyppeeeeeer, so I'm gonna go. Tootles! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment