Velcome

Hey peoples!! This is my sunny blog. Enjoy reading about my weird everyday life and pictures!!!!! Ciao!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sleep, Annoying Ways To Wake Up, and Toast

I'm back again!!!!! In case you didn't notice... So today I was going to sleep in, but I woke up to possibly one of the most annoying ways to wake up. A cat. I love cats, but at 8:30 in the morning, a yowling, screaming cat down the hall is not the most pleasant thing in the world. Especially when you are trying to sleep as late as you possibly can. Which I do because I am lazy. While we're on the subject (by we I mean me) another annoying way to wake up is ALARM CLOCKS!!! But I'm being annoying by complaining, so MOVING ON... after my incredibly unpleasant wake-up, I came downstairs. And had yummy toast. So far, that is the best part of my day... how pathetic is that? Sigh. Anyhoo... I'm gonna go now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment